1. I think I will just put the songs on cd's and print the covers. So it will be:

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone):
    1. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    2. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) - Acoustic
    3. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) - Live

Every Breaking Wave:

1. Every Breaking Wave - Single version
    2. Every Breaking Wave - Acoustic
    3. Every Breaking Wave - Live
    4. Every Breaking Wave
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I think I will just put the songs on cd's and print the covers. So it will be:

Every Breaking Wave:

4. Every Breaking Wave
    Haha. Nice... Not enticing though. Used to be you'd get the U2 singles for the b-sides and by the time all singles were released you'd have an entire 2nd album worth of new material. (deep sigh...)
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I think I will just put the songs on cd's and print the covers. So it will be:

Every Breaking Wave:

4. Every Breaking Wave
    great!

Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Haha. Nice... Not enticing though. Used to be you'd get the U2 singles for the b-sides and by the time all singles were released you'd have an entire 2nd album worth of new material. (deep sigh...)
    You can include the 2nd cd -alternative versions, acoustic versions, TCB and LH.

Also, there's like 4 or 5 different EBW's out there, isn't it? besides the single, studio and the acoustic ones, there's the FOI demo version, then there's the EMAs, then there's the i+e tour version and if you want to, you can include some 360 live version aswell. Once there you may want to throw in the video version including The Troubles.

---

I'm tempted to create some EPs instead, now that I think about it. I even could include Glastonbury and Boy Falls.
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    great!

[..]
    You can include the 2nd cd -alternative versions, acoustic versions, TCB and LH.

Also, there's like 4 or 5 different EBW's out there, isn't it? besides the single, studio and the acoustic ones, there's the FOI demo version, then there's the EMAs, then there's the i+e tour version and if you want to, you can include some 360 live version aswell. Once there you may want to throw in the video version including The Troubles.

---

I'm tempted to create some EPs instead, now that I think about it. I even could include Glastonbury and Boy Falls.
    There's also the Jools Holland tracks. Some great works there too, especially EBW
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    great!

[..]

---

too many versions! i'm talking about before the world got dance got remix crazy.

Just look at the b-sides from JT and RAH.

6. is it the one which is available for u2.com subscribers, right?
  7. So where's the new SFS single remix? Is that available on YouTube?
  8. Just think, if I had woken up 20 minutes earlier I could've recorded and shared the single mix. Now it's lost forever