1. Beautiful Iris

I CRY EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE
  2. - Raised by wolves -

EBW was nice with the small studio adience at the tv appearences but in the arena's they should play the album version, it's much more powerfull.
    And i hate the way Bono yells the lyrics throughout the song.

Like at the 360 tour when i skipped the horrible version of Crazy tonight, i now skip EBW on most of the shows i listen to
  3. What you mean you didn't like those Discotheque snippets?
  4. California LIVE

Best

The rest range from ok to meh.
  5. I've found that I like Iris a whole lot more now that I've seen it live, especially following IWF with his little explanation of what the songs mean and their relationship with each other.

Also, SFS I find to be great live. Overall, the SOI album I enjoyed much better than the last two, but still not nearly as great as the stuff prior to Pop. Other than ATYCLB, I haven't been overly impressed with much since before Pop.
  6. Cedarwood Road gets to win:

Which of the regularly played Songs of Innocence tracks has impressed you the most live?

Cedarwood Road
    28.4%
    Iris (Hold Me Close)
    25.6%
    Raised By Wolves
    19.7%
    Song For Someone
    9.3%
    The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    8.3%
    Every Breaking Wave
    8.2%
  7. I would have said Raised By Wolves would rank over Iris Surprising 2nd and 3rd positions. The rest is as expected though (maybe changing Miracle and SFS in my opinion)
  8. SFS and The Miracle are both very strong songs with reliable performances every single night. This is great for consistency, but it also means it's hard for these two songs to stand out among the others. Cedarwood Road probably benefits greatly from the stunning visuals, since the question isn't limited to the quality of the sound. I actually thought RBW would rank higher than Iris because RBW has standout performances while Iris, like SFS and The Miracle, is a song that is consistently strong every night.

To me, the biggest surprise is that EBW got similar percentages to SFS and The Miracle. Even though most of us lament over what EBW could be, it seems like fans are alright with it sharing the bottom of the table with the other two.