1. This topic is to see if there is interest in having shirts just like Adam wore on the first leg, usually denoting the first date U2 played in a particular city or country. Such as:

BigGiRL has already succeeded in replicating this design and created one for Amsterdam, with the first date U2 played The Netherlands:

So question is: do we also want designs for the other countries U2 will play in for the Europe leg? BigGiRL has offered to create the designs and we can offer these shirts via our U2start shirt shop.

Seems we then have 8 countries left (Netherlands aside then):
    Germany
    Spain
    France
    Belgium
    England
    Scotland
    Italy
    Sweden

If anyone is interested, let us know here! Also, it would be good if people can help us finding and confirming the correct date on the shirt. Too lazy to do it now so if someone else can look up the dates per country please!
  2. definitely interested.

first german date seems to be:
    1981-02-15 - Hamburg, Germany - Onkel Po's Carnegie Hall
    according to u2gigs.
  3. ps: also loved the idea of one's own first u2 show date on the shirt, but I get that it'd be difficult (eg undoable) with a shop.
  4. It's not always the very first time.. It's shows he has fond memories of or stand out to him or the band for some reason. He wore a St Patrick's day 92 shirt in Boston and a December 3 1984 shirt here in new York
  5. Originally posted by dylbagz:It's not always the very first time.. It's shows he has fond memories of or stand out to him or the band for some reason. He wore a St Patrick's day 92 shirt in Boston and a December 3 1984 shirt here in new York
    I need that March 17, 1992 shirt! Special one for me, too!
  6. You can still order it yourself. Likd I said, I'm happy to submit requested dates (but just not tonight... )
  7. I'm looking into it here.
  8. *bump*
  9. Totally interested, I would buy the Spanish one if the price ain't too high of course
  10. Wow, surprised first Italian show wasn't before 1985!!
    1985-02-04: Teatro Tenda Lampugnano - Milan, Italy

and first Turin sow on Zoo TV
    1993-07-12: Stadio Delle Alpi - Turin, Italy
  11. Not interested, personally.
  12. I would want a replicate of the Dec. 9, 1980 from Toronto..... (or the name of the font to do one myself, no need to add all of them to the store)