1. No rest!

The energy from Bono and the band was equally uplifting in NYC 8 as it was in Montreal and Toronto. The band never slack off!

Every performance has the same level of energy. They make me happy!

Every day is a beautiful day. Thank you, U2
  2. It's always great to read such positive things about our band. We sometimes moan and bitch about the setlists, about this or that song, but forget that the most important thing is the energy and the connection between the band and its audience.
  3. In general, the energy and passion in the performances have all been really strong. The setlist has caused a lot of dissent, but I don't think there's been a point where the band has gotten lazy in their performances or feels tired. I feel a lot of this has to do with reduced travel weariness due to the current tour format.
  4. You have a very valid point there. Most artists acknowledge travelling as the most tiring thing of touring, so doing multiple shows at the same location, while a pain in the arse for some fans, makes it easier for the band and crew.
  5. Don't forget Bono's recovery... I think he has done a remarkable job with his stamina and energy level through this all. I honestly thought he would have started to show signs of fatigue right around Chicago, but he held up magnificently... But I agree, I also think the residency format and reduced travel did make a huge difference in energy. It really wouldn't surprise me if they opt to continue this format moving into next year...
  6. I like it to be honest (since they seem to be determined not to play my hometown at all), travelling to 1 city and seeing 3 shows there is cheaper than travelling to 3 cities and seeing 1 show in each (although you miss seeing new places bla bla)
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I like it to be honest (since they seem to be determined not to play my hometown at all), travelling to 1 city and seeing 3 shows there is cheaper than travelling to 3 cities and seeing 1 show in each (although you miss seeing new places bla bla)
    Exactly.
  8. that´s all great comments, but now they move on to Europe, and you´ll all see what energy is, and they aren´t even playing in Ireland, Portugal and South America (yet, they will in 2016), where the crowds are even greater...
  9. Since 1987 in Rome stadio Flaminio i saw the boys from Dublin everywhere almost 30 times , they are the best live band ever, full energy full pathos, top shape !