1. Originally posted by LikeASong:To add to the confusion I also have this other rehearsal from Rotterdam which kinda matches the description too. Not sure if it's the same as the previous one and I can't listen now to check it. What a mess

[image]
    I know there are two different versions of the Rotterdam rehearsal floating around (one that ends right after Desire, one that includes the speech afterwards) but as far as I know it's the same recording. It mentions in the U2 Live book that the phone call was also rehearsed, but I've never come across a recording of that - not sure if a more complete version exists?
  2. Originally posted by canadanne:[..]
    I know there are two different versions of the Rotterdam rehearsal floating around (one that ends right after Desire, one that includes the speech afterwards) but as far as I know it's the same recording. It mentions in the U2 Live book that the phone call was also rehearsed, but I've never come across a recording of that - not sure if a more complete version exists?
    Yes, I checked and they're both the same recording. One of them has the phone call recorded, you don't have it?
  3. The one I have ends when he picks up the phone... do you have more??
  4. Reading all about this Rotterdam rehearsal from 7/5/9, wondering if anyone has a direct download link for it. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.
  5. Originally posted by wa4892:Reading all about this Rotterdam rehearsal from 7/5/9, wondering if anyone has a direct download link for it. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.
    There's one here, but I think it's the less complete version - https://u2start.com/shows/1013#!audio
    The longer version was available on a Google Drive last year but that seems to be gone now. It's also on YouTube if you just want to hear it -
  6. Still hopes that the dress rehearsal show from Rotterdam 1997-07-17 pops-up

(I know it excist)
  7. I have it. If you want I can share it.
  8. Yes please. Much appreciation coming your way from Malaysia
  9. If you can, please, too.
  10. count me also in please