1. I wonder how you feel about getting inn and waiting in line for the concert.

In Holland it's mostly relaxed until the door opens. After that it's Run Forrest Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. You mean with regards to this tour specifically, or just in general how people feel about it?
  3. Originally posted by Soundwall:I wonder how you feel about getting inn and waiting in line for the concert.

In Holland it's mostly relaxed until the door opens. After that it's Run Forrest Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here in Spain, it's relaxed until one hour (approx.) before gates. At that time, and for no explainable reason, people get nervous and stand up instead of remaining calm and seated. It always happens and I always bitch about it. Stay seated you people, it's still one hour or more until gates open!

And yeah, once gates open it's frenzy. TIcket check, security frisking, bag searching, and run run run to the first rows. Exciting times
  4. For 360, it was very relaxed up until just a few minutes before doors open. I think this was attributed to the fact that they had actually set up two lines at Angel's Stadium at two different entrances. It was actually hilarious when they opened the gates. Event staff were standing around with their arms spread out to try and prevent people from running through the venue.

At The Forum, it felt super relaxed, mainly because I wasn't there super early. I didn't even get in line until a half hour before they opened the gates.
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:For 360, it was very relaxed up until just a few minutes before doors open. I think this was attributed to the fact that they had actually set up two lines at Angel's Stadium at two different entrances. It was actually hilarious when they opened the gates. Event staff were standing around with their arms spread out to try and prevent people from running through the venue.

At The Forum, it felt super relaxed, mainly because I wasn't there super early. I didn't even get in line until a half hour before they opened the gates.
    Ok and did you find a good spot?
  6. To quote myself:
    Originally posted by Remy:If you want to be front row in front of the main stage you need to queue VERY early morning or the day before.

If you want to be front row anywhere, of which there are about 250 places along the stage, you need to be early, which means in the morning.

If you don't care about this you might as well queue at 5 or even 6, which will still guarantee you a spot anywhere second row. (I did that in NY)

Note that from the first rows you are not able to see anything of the screen.
  7. ^ Thanx Remy. I would like to stand at the E stage rail cause i'm not tall. But early birds..........
  8. I plan to arrive about 10 minutes prior the show. as usual...
  9. And it's perfectly fine ..........

.......... as long as you're not one of those jerks who arrive late and literally push their way into the first rows
  10. Personally, I found that there was no "perfect" spot on the floor. Unlike 360, the GA floor is small enough to be able to move around during the concert, unless you are trying to get right up along the rails of the catwalk or I stage. It's actually easy to get close to the e stage. Additionally, the show effectively utilizes all aspects of the stage. Some songs have no visuals, just you and the band. Other songs feature elaborate visual elements, many of which cannot truly be appreciated from up close. It's honestly up to whatever you're craving.