1. without CO2, earth is mars.

2. It doesn't really make a difference anyway, but maybe its me the pessimist again.

The changes needed to really tackle climate change are far more extreme than what's in any agreement anyway, so its not that bad of a newsflash to me

Here in The Netherlands we're already heading towards not being able to meet any requirements set in the Paris agreements, there's almost no way already anymore to make it.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

It doesn't really make a difference anyway, but maybe its me the pessimist again.

The changes needed to really tackle climate change are far more extreme than what's in any agreement anyway, so its not that bad of a newsflash to me

Here in The Netherlands we're already heading towards not being able to meet any requirements set in the Paris agreements, there's almost no way already anymore to make it.
    Sadly, I agree.

I feel for my kids and all you youngsters out there.

4. Imagine being so tiny, so petty, so miserable that you ruin the environment for future generations only because a black man is better than you in any regard possible.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

It doesn't really make a difference anyway, but maybe its me the pessimist again.

The Paris agreement goal is to limit global warming to 3.6 F. Without it, we can be looking at a rise of more than 8 F in 100 years, which is catastrophic.
    The majority of Americans wanted to stay in, even the non-coal major industries wanted to be in, but no, a man's ego is much bigger than any common sense.
  6. nothing last's forever right
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    The Paris agreement goal is to limit global warming to 3.6 F. Without it, we can be looking at a rise of more than 8 F in 100 years, which is catastrophic.
    The majority of Americans wanted to stay in, even the non-coal major industries wanted to be in, but no, a man's ego is much bigger than any common sense.
    I was really hoping that Jared Kushner and Ivanka's influence would prevail here.

"Sad. Very sad."
  8. I'm all for protecting the climate, and recycling things. But when i see a big car drive up and all the glass you were sorting out in white, brown and green is falling into the truck. So why do i have to sort it? Makes me feel stupid.

In Holland we do not get plastic bags in store for a while now. I am pretty used to bringing my own.
  9. Couldn't you just copy the lyrics here?