2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. see ya tomorrow
  2. They showed 40 second of footage on Dutch television. (Miracle)
  3. Originally posted by JuJuman:Just back from the concert - very nice to meet Remy by pure chance after the concert, the second time in a row (almost the same place 6 years ago - time flies!).

What a show! U2 still at the top of their game. Two hearts was a total winner. Very rocky night given the choice of songs for the rotating slots.

Couldn't help noticing how many show openers were played tonight:

Miracle
    Out of Control
    Vertigo
    Even better
    Elevation
    Streets
    City
    BD

Average was 45 or more, at least where I was (mid catwalk). Getting old...!

So nice to meet you again! What a coincidence. Maybe you like to join our post-show chat tomorrow for 15 mins If all else, pleasure sir! Glad you had a good time.
  4. Still without words. What a night. Two Hearts, wow. Even Elevation was awesome.
  5. I will look over a bunch of the previous I&E shows, but I think this was one of the best overall set lists.....Out of Control was intense, and 2 Hearts was such an added bonus. As the show started, I was a little worried about Bono's voice...I think it was a little bit scratchy tonight, but being the consummate professional that he is, he covered himself wonderfully. We are so lucky to be fans of a band that continues to be at the absolute top of their game when it comes to live performance...Thank you again guys for making me happier than I thought was possible for 2.5 hour stretches....I hope you are still playing live 20 years from now.
  6. Wow, what a concert! The sound is still ringing in my head. I had the most amazing night. I saw and heard Two Hearts from a few metres away from me!!!
  7. What an amazing night it was..... my first indoor u2 show and it was awesome. I did see them until today in stadium shows, but this indoor tour is showing the real U2. Edge sound was so crystal clear at the back at the e-stage. I tip my hat for the dancemoves of the girl on stage during Mysterious Ways. It was too funky for Bono so he 'passed' her to the edge.

One down, three to go!
  8. going to bed now, trying to get some sleep.. see ya tomorrow in a'dam, guys
  9. What an amazing night! I received one of the books during wolves! Thank you Bono
  10. I got three words you all: On. My. Gawd...