2015-09-24 - Berlin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Thanks for the correction,thefly202005! I don't recall any nasty situation in the first row. I was in the second and in fron front of me, there was a "line" of 4 or 5 Polish fans, who were absolutely all right. I was a bit worried, since I have the worst experience with Polish fans from the U2 concert in Chorzow in 2010, but those who were in fron of me in Berlin were nice. And I also recall that there was this really tall Brazilian guy in the first row (Eduardo, I think) who was up on the stage on the second night. On the third night he was in the first row, a bit more close to the center than me.
  2. How was the security at entrance in Berlin?

Did they check bags, frisk?

I want to take a good camera inside.

In Amsterdam there was none of this and also no check at all at the shows of Springsteen I visited in Germany in 2012-2013.

But maybe things changed after Stockholm.
  3. Originally posted by ferrari:How was the security at entrance in Berlin?

In Amsterdam there was none of this and also no check at all at the shows of Springsteen I visited in Germany in 2012-2013.

They checked bags and they checked my camera (made sure it was no DSLR).

Just bring it, if they think its not allowed you can store it there and pick it up after the show.

In Barcelona they confiscated lots of cameras with removable lenses.
  4. Originally posted by Happy24:It has been almost a week since I have returned from Berlin, where I have seen all four U2 shows in the week between 24th - 29th September. I have gone through my photos and videos and it is time to write a review and to post it here.
    (...)

Wow, man, what a review and what a set of pics Thanks for sharing!!!
  5. Originally posted by ferrari:How was the security at entrance in Berlin?

There was some security compared to Amsterdam , they did check my girlfriends bag, but only a quick look inside.....