2015-10-25 - London
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. A three-star review in the Guardian is actually very good, for some reason. Normally the hardest critics to please but will sometimes give leeway.

Good to see this tour is getting positive feedback all round, though, even if the put-downs are sometimes a tad harsh and non-constructive.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    A three-star review in the Guardian is actually very good, for some reason. Normally the hardest critics to please but will sometimes give leeway.

Good to see this tour is getting positive feedback all round, though, even if the put-downs are sometimes a tad harsh and non-constructive.
    Usually it's the first night in a city that gets the media attention as well when with U2 it's typically the latter nights that deliver the standout performances.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Usually it's the first night in a city that gets the media attention as well when with U2 it's typically the latter nights that deliver the standout performances.
    For the Guardian, yes, but all nights have media comps. I agree that getting a reviewer in for the second show would make sense - otherwise we wouldn't have been presented with that shoddy Herald Scotland reviewer for the first Hydro show.
  4. Has anyone got a spare GA paper ticket for Friday 30th , I can swop for a Thursday 29th if required.
    Just for my collection .
  5. Anyone got a CD cover for the 4th night on the 30th? Got the bootleg but would like a nice cover for it haha
  6. I did post mine in the Innocence and Experience Tour CD/DVD Covers thread...

But you might have missed it since I did not post it with a little header and the "london#4" tag is rather subtle...
    I added a small header now...hope you like the design (otherwise wait for Felix )
  7. I was a London 1, E-stage, there was this guy with great U2 Achtung Baby full print t-shirt, I would love to buy one, maybe he is here, or someone knows where to buy them.

These guys had a cool puppet
  8. Originally posted by zbych:I was a London 1, E-stage, there was this guy with great U2 Achtung Baby full print t-shirt, I would love to buy one, maybe he is here, or someone knows where to buy them. [image]

[image]
    Haha he also had a Zooropa version!
  9. Originally posted by zbych:I was a London 1, E-stage, there was this guy with great U2 Achtung Baby full print t-shirt, I would love to buy one, maybe he is here, or someone knows where to buy them. [image]

[image]
    I m sorry ...but what is he doing with a puppet on a rock show ???
  10. Good find but pricy .... he or rather his pal was having fun with that puppet
    Im last to judge since I had Elmo on few shows and we made it on tv with Paris show hehe