2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2

1. The Innocence + Experience tour will hit Glasgow, Scotland.

Special coverage from U2start
    Kieran will take care of special tour coverage via our Snapchat channel for both shows and share some of his personal stories (Snapchat stories mode, username: U2start).

Post-show chats & some live broadcasts via Periscope
    We will broadcast selected songs and host a post-show chat during and after the second show in Glasgow, keep an eye on our Periscope channel or add us on Periscope (U2start): http://www.periscope.tv/u2start (watch them back via http://katch.me/u2start). If you come to Glasgow 2 and want to join us, let us know!

Some information from the venue
    * Mailing from the venue about ticket collection & event timings (thanks to Frank Burns): part 1, part 2
    * Mailing from the venue about GA entry & what to bring to the venue to get in:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)

IMPORTANT ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
    U2

06 + 07 November 2015 | SECC - The SSE Hydro

To allow as many fans as possible get closer to their favourite artist, the U2 concerts were sold with Paperless Tickets!

As a booker of Paperless Tickets please note the unique entry instructions for this event to gain access to the venue on the night:

IMPORTANT - Please enter The SSE Hydro at the East Entrance - signed ‘East Entrance Standing Only’ (as below).

• You must be present on entry to the venue with any persons accompanying you;
    • You need to show a printed copy of your booking confirmation email;
    • You have to bring the debit/credit card used at the time of booking (or an up-to-date card);
    • You are required to show valid photographic ID, to match the details on the debit/credit card;
    • Your debit/credit card will be swiped and your booking will be confirmed;
    • You and your party will be issued with a wristband and this will give you access to the venue.

More details of the event, times and how to get here will follow in a day or so.

We look forward to welcoming you to The SSE Hydro for a great night!

Dates:
    2015-11-06 Glasgow, Scotland
    2015-11-07 Glasgow, Scotland

Will you be at any of these shows? Click on the date, and then add yourself to the list of attendees.
  2. Going to the 2nd night. Hoping to grab any tickets for the first night
  3. Going both nights: first one with my mother then second one with Ross1441. Looking forward to it, could be a special show of the tour. I think it is the smallest place they're playing on the tour. Small GA area!
  4. Can't wait to see the stage setup in Glasgow.
  5. This is the one I wish I was attending the most, exactly for the reasons Kieran pointed out.
  6. Goddam sexy venue. Was my second choice show of the tour but London ended up being too convenient.
  7. I am at both nights. On the floor. I cannot wait!!
  8. I'm at Night 1. Hope we get 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Bad..
  9. Going both nights too but on my own if anyone wants to meet up give me a shout
  10. Me and superkev are going up for the Saturday show after London. We are staying all weekend as planning to have a night out round Glasgow, hoping for a last minute ticket for the Friday though
  11. That would be great are u staying in Glasgow on night 1 or travelling through by train both nights we could meet in Edinburgh or Glasgow either good