1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which part of the I+E show is your favourite?
    - The opening (first three rock songs)
    - The Dublin story (IWF, Iris, Cedarwood, SFS)
    - Before the encore (SBS, RBW, Until)
    - Inside the screen (Invisible, Even Better)
    - The e-stage songs
    - The political/refugee part (October, Bullet, Zooropa/Streets)
    - The final part of the song (the big hits)

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
  2. Not because of politics, but because of great set of songs: October to Streets. But just on Zooropean leg
  3. Good question ....i very interested in the opinion of all. My vote is : Inside the screen (Intermission, Invisible, Even Better)
  4. EVERYTHING
  5. The hits
  6. Definitely the political/refugee part (October, Bullet, Zooropa/Streets)
  7. Wooow, what a good question!!

All of these ponts have reasons to be voted....

- The opening (first three rock songs) he Miracle is good opening the show... second slot with old song is great... sometimes Out of Control, Sometimes Electric Co... Gloria... and Vertigo keep a good vibe between band and crowd

- The Dublin story (IWF, Iris, Cedarwood, SFS): I think that stuff is good for the new fans knowing a bit about U2's story.. for hardcore fans is a kind of flashback but with new songs

Before the encore (SBS, RBW, Until) This part has a good and still fresh acoustic SBS... great RBW and good way to end the set 1 with Until and that screen

Inside the screen (Invisible, Even Better): Best visual moments of the show

The e-stage songs Girl on stage, meerkat, and the rotational set songs... sometimes is awful, but sometimes we got great surprises

The political/refugee part (October, Bullet, Zooropa/Streets) : Bullet is amazing... October is still nostalgic, new version of Zooropa makes me chills.. is a great part

The final part of the song (the big hits) : ahhh... well... U2 is playing... I think... lol
  8. about the final part I was joking (or not), but at the last Amsterdam... the combo between Bad / 40 snippet into / 40 full was just AMAAAAAAZING
  9. I had to pick the before the encore segment, narrowly beating out the Dublin story and the refugee story. It's such a great story in 3 songs.
    Surprisingly low votes on the front page :/