1. Originally posted by pan_Feroslav:[..]
    not only for COBL... also the e-stage part of the show, otherwise a pretty good idea, doesn´t work for me when (overplayed) songs like Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Desire or Angel of Harlem are played.
    btw I noticed only six songs from SOI were played during last Amsterdam show. seems like tour is going the wrong way...(in my opinion, of course)
    Agree, i think it would be great if songs like The Troubles, Volcano, Crystall Ballroom remain in the set permanently...
  2. Originally posted by teaparty:[..]
    Agree, i think it would be great if songs like The Troubles, Volcano, Crystall Ballroom remain in the set permanently...
    I personally detest the troubles but what do someone like you care
  3. If I had to choose, the political/refugee part, after the opening and Dublin parts. But it's very close. The encore is the weakest part, apart from some exceptions (AMS 4)
  4. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:I had to pick the before the encore segment, narrowly beating out the Dublin story and the refugee story. It's such a great story in 3 songs.
    Surprisingly low votes on the front page :/

9 days old but I had to quote this, I voted that too, RBW --> Psalm 23 --> UTEOTW is very cool

5. And close!