1. Will this be available other than Soundcloud?
  2. You should be able to download it straight from SoundCloud!
  3. Had a cheeky listen - very impressed, good sir! Consider yourself reposted and whatnot on the old Soundcloud Blue Sunset steals the thunder for me, fantastic stuff

Get a definite distinct feel for your style and vision. I think your influences are certainly present but very understated - I can feel a culmination of different ideas but you pull together something that feels very much individual and unique.
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Had a cheeky listen - very impressed, good sir! Consider yourself reposted and whatnot on the old Soundcloud Blue Sunset steals the thunder for me, fantastic stuff

Get a definite distinct feel for your style and vision. I think your influences are certainly present but very understated - I can feel a culmination of different ideas but you pull together something that feels very much individual and unique.
    Wow! Harry, sorry I missed this.

Thanks so much!
  5. How did I miss this? Sorry Alex!

We've been talking for.. .what, six, seven years? By now, you should know that synth and pop ain't my favourite instrument or genre, but still... you've managed to craft and perfect three fantastic pieces of work that I love listening. All three songs are beautifully constructed and sound wonderful. I can only imagine the IMMENSE amount of work and passion you should have put into them. Will share them among my music devotee friends and hope they like it as well. Will pass you any feedback they give to me!

Personal favourite, final part of All This Time with the doubled & screamed vocals, and all of Landing Lights.

Keep rocking!
  6. Landing Lights, perhaps inspired by Volcano?

Your eyes were like landing lights...

Just thought of that... perhaps it's just a coincidence.
  7. Not bad. Not bad at all...