Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by andyrooh:[..]

So you think starting u2.com will give you best chance rather than starting at Ticketmaster? (My crap internet won't help me, but that's a different story.)
    Your local ticketmaster website might not have public links for the presale. Or it might have, but you never know. On the other hand, you know for sure that U2.com will have them.

Modern browsers allow for more than one tab to be opened at the same time though...
  2. ahn1991: check your PM please
    Sorry for going off-topic
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Your local ticketmaster website might not have public links for the presale. Or it might have, but you never know. On the other hand, you know for sure that U2.com will have them.

Modern browsers allow for more than one tab to be opened at the same time though...
    Thanks!! Good point. I am purchasing from Aus, for Rose bowl, so have to go to the .com site. So suspect it will work, but will start u2.com to be safe
  4. Haha, yes, that's ok the struggle is real. If it's anything like the recent Crowded House shows at Sydney Opera House, multipe browsers were pointless and jammed everything up, a complete debacle. Thus my stress. Anywho...
  5. Email received!
  6. Dying here! Can't wait to get the email with the pre-sales info!

Very torn, too, about whether I should opt for seats or GA/Field seats. I want to bring my kids again, but they're short. GA might be a problem for them ever seeing the stage.

I'll be going to Boston. Anyone else planning on hitting that show?
  7. Originally posted by pllsaph:Dying here! Can't wait to get the email with the pre-sales info!

Very torn, too, about whether I should opt for seats or GA/Field seats. I want to bring my kids again, but they're short. GA might be a problem for them ever seeing the stage.

I'll be going to Boston. Anyone else planning on hitting that show?
    I'm still torn as well

Really considering opting for red zone..
  8. My concern is that we wouldn't get there until like 7:30-8PM, right before it's likely to start, and that GA would already be a shit show by then.

Seats might just be the better option.
  9. Watching Rattle and Hum because I'm in the mood for it
  10. Got my e-mail 5 seconds after I posted that I couldn't wait to get it

Discussion with the wife and kids indicates a heavy preference for seats. We're probably going to get to the stadium pretty early in the day with my buddy and his family and tailgate all afternoon. No sense in cutting off our tailgating just to stand in line for GA access !