1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    As Olof told you yesterday, I would get GA in every case unless there's a serious physical disability that would make seats the only option

    Getting there by 7-8pm won't guarantee you first row, obviously, but being a small group of 1-2 persons you can move around and get a decent spot anyway.

    And we're 6 months away, don't tell me you can't manage to get the full day off!
    Trust me dude, I'm pissed about it and I tried. My work can be really stingy about time off when it's our busy season, and this is a perfect example. It's a serious bummer.
  2. Yes I've got my tickets Amsterdam GA. It was hard to get them. But I'm happy. 3rd time I got it. First they put me through exp. seats, so weird. Let The Joshua Trer grow.
  3. Greeting European friends. Glad to hear the pre-sale seems to be going well. Have any of you had difficulty getting Red Zone tix? I am curious if those are selling out quickly...thanks!

  4. Same to me Kerstin, my daughter is even taller than me. First time she's going with us to a U2 concert. I bought for her 1 ticket afternoon Amsterdam GA. In the morning I got already 3 tx. She' s going to see her father gone crazy. Very nice.
  5. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]

    Same to me Kerstin, my daughter is even taller than me. First time she's going with us to a U2 concert. I bought for her 1 ticket afternoon Amsterdam GA. In the morning I got already 3 tx. She' s going to see her father gone crazy. Very nice.
    That's just so cool to hear, a U2 family going to a concert. I hope she enjoys it.
  6. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]

    Same to me Kerstin, my daughter is even taller than me. First time she's going with us to a U2 concert. I bought for her 1 ticket afternoon Amsterdam GA. In the morning I got already 3 tx. She' s going to see her father gone crazy. Very nice.
    It's the first time for my daughter too. She had wanted to come with me to the i+e tour already, but I only got an overpriced ticket anymore, I decided too late. But I promised her to take her next time.
  7. 50/50 shot you will have all or at least some of your tickets cancelled!!

    Originally posted by struukangeren:I've used one presale code for 8 tickets total, over 3 citys...
    So de 'rules' in the U2-FAQ are wrong i think... Because i jused 1 code for 8 tickets total and in the FAQ is told that it will be max. 4...
  8. Anyone knows what the chances on a 2nd Brussels and Amsterdam show are...?
  9. Amsterdam I would say is quite likely, Brussels 50/50. A lot will depend on how sales will go Monday.
  10. Originally posted by struukangeren:I've used one presale code for 8 tickets total, over 3 citys...
    So de 'rules' in the U2-FAQ are wrong i think... Because i jused 1 code for 8 tickets total and in the FAQ is told that it will be max. 4...


    i'll think if you choose hardcore copy they can cancelled....if you al your tickets eprint....then is it okay....i think
  11. Originally posted by U2C:[..]


    i'll think if you choose hardcore copy they can cancelled....if you al your tickets eprint....then is it okay....i think
    Etickets can also be cancelled. The barcode will not scan correctly at the gate..
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more