Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. It looks like the catwalk and bstage will be a joshua tree
  2. Brussels seating chart is horizontal

3. Didn't they do this in Nice 2005? And Poland in 2005 and 2009?

I like it.
  4. That's actually pretty creative. But it seems like it lowers the capacity by quite a bit, assuming there are normally stands behind where the stage is.
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    That's actually pretty creative. But it seems like it lowers the capacity by quite a bit, assuming there are normally stands behind where the stage is.
    Yeah that's what surprised me in the first place - specially since Brussels is bound to be a single show!
  6. I know outdoor Vertigo setup had a MASSIVE video screen in the backdrop, similar to Popmart. I wonder if they plan to do that. Also, the seating chart makes it seem like fans can be on the sides of the main stage as well.
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:I know outdoor Vertigo setup had a MASSIVE video screen in the backdrop, similar to Popmart. I wonder if they plan to do that. Also, the seating chart makes it seem like fans can be on the sides of the main stage as well.
    I don't think that'll be the case, the stage will stand just above the end of the lower seats and will be surrounded by fences not fans (I bet).

Look at San Siro 2005:

8. Honestly is that the best they could come up with??
    After the abysmal effort for the S+I tour(especially the London shirt ) they surely could have improved the designs etc.