Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Speaking of old JT shows, in a hunt for a good boot of a show with A Sort of Homecoming on it I stumbled upon the Mark Anderson source recording for 1987-04-05 - Tucson. How the hell have I never heard this before?! The posted audio sample of WOWY is like the greatest WOWY vocal I've ever heard.

HOT DAMN I'M LISTENING TO THIS LATER.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Speaking of old JT shows, in a hunt for a good boot of a show with A Sort of Homecoming on it I stumbled upon the Mark Anderson source recording for 1987-04-05 - Tucson. How the hell have I never heard this before?! The posted audio sample of WOWY is like the greatest WOWY vocal I've ever heard.

HOT DAMN I'M LISTENING TO THIS LATER.
    The only catch is that that source is not complete
  3. Yeah I'm a little confused on that.

So is it just missing the encore, but the source that is included is still pretty good?
  4. Any thoughts on what the stage will look like, will they be going all out?
  5. There will be a B-stage, I reckon.
  6. I predict that Willie Williams gets a bit of a break - no eyepopping stage design. The songs will speak for themselves.
  7. Each seat will have a VR headset, for RHMT.
    May I say, how well Edge looks to be ageing from the Women's March video?
  8. No big fancy stages this time. Just the Joshua Tree silhouette as the B stage (something like the Zoo TV b-stage with the shape of a Joshua Tree) and a video wall similar to Vertigo Tour's one. That's all.
  9. Lower cost higher profit tour for live nation and for the naughty boys in U2 for not getting SOE out on time to tour....