Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Hope hope for the pre-Joshua Tree words, but yes, still very vague about set structure...

2. I've said it before, The Claw was the pinnacle of stage design for outdoor stadiums. I mention The Claw specifically because it was more than just its central location that made it appealing. The stage is the centerpiece of the show, so if you move it to the center, it must be the focus of everyone's attention, no matter where you are seated. Hence, it is necessary that there be video screens in the center and The Claw enables that. Because the stage must be the center of attention, it would be difficult to put anything else in the middle of the field without calling it an inferior version of The Claw.
  3. From what Adam said about the album, I really really really hope they don't over polish it, it needs rawness unlike songs of innocence. Bono said it himself that it was over produced, I think they are playing it safe.....again.
    Thoughts?
  4. Ed Sheeran announced dates for the 3Arena today so not playing Croke Park like I expected. I wonder who else could be taking Croke's 3rd spot. Possibly Adele.
  5. Originally posted by jofice:Ed Sheeran announced dates for the 3Arena today so not playing Croke Park like I expected. I wonder who else could be taking Croke's 3rd spot. Possibly Adele.
    Is it not Coldplay?
    Edit: apparently I can't read lol, I thought you said he was announced for croke park. Are guns n roses still in the running?
  6. GnR are playing at Slane.
  7. Doesn't say the source.... And there were rumours about IE going to Australia and then it never happened so who knows. Although I think the JT tour would be fitting to take to Australia. Worth noting that the Perth Stadium isn't scheduled to be completed until March 2018..... So would have to be Subiaco if it was to take place before then.
  8. Also if they did take the JT tour to Australia I feel it would have to be in 2017... Just my thoughts.
  9. I just hope they get along with SOE after this JT tribute thing, and get some new music out
  10. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    Doesn't say the source.... And there were rumours about IE going to Australia and then it never happened so who knows. Although I think the JT tour would be fitting to take to Australia. Worth noting that the Perth Stadium isn't scheduled to be completed until March 2018..... So would have to be Subiaco if it was to take place before then.
    I believe Adam mentioned in the RS article that SOE would be going back to arenas, so if this were true, my guess is it would have to be JT Tour this year...
  11. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    Doesn't say the source.... And there were rumours about IE going to Australia and then it never happened so who knows. Although I think the JT tour would be fitting to take to Australia. Worth noting that the Perth Stadium isn't scheduled to be completed until March 2018..... So would have to be Subiaco if it was to take place before then.
    Mhmh, well I can only hope I guess