Shows: 54
  1. It was..
    They did
    Stadium de kuip Rotterdam
    Arena ahoy Rotterdam
    Club vredenburg Utrecht.

Very different shows, with rotating blocks of album songs

And WOW... was it fun to see all those shows

2. Really can't understand why. Hate to agree with you. So many options for the E-stage. Running To Stand Still needs to be played instead of Pride. Encore needs to be changed.
  3. Originally posted by Pasta:[..]
    It was..
    They did
    Stadium de kuip Rotterdam
    Arena ahoy Rotterdam
    Club vredenburg Utrecht.

Very different shows, with rotating blocks of album songs

And WOW... was it fun to see all those shows
    Eh? I'm really sure that wasn't together in ONE tour? They played in the past on those venues, but each on a different tour?

*EDIT*: Oh, it was a post about THe Rolling Stones, that makes sense!
  4. And South America?

5. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:[..]

Really can't understand why. Hate to agree with you. So many options for the E-stage. Running To Stand Still needs to be played instead of Pride. Encore needs to be changed.
    See, that's the thing - it is all a matter of an opinion. I think that the Streets / Pride is an absolutely killer combo. I know, those songs have been played to death, but it is an absolute highlight of the show. And as for the general setlist discussion - if they decide to change it radically, I am fine with it. But I personally would be just as glad to see the same show again (a couple of times). Realistically I think there is a good chance of the new album being released and then there would be a good portion of new songs, which would shake the setlist quite a bit.
  6. After attending the I+E shows I think they should never return to stadiums
  7. I hope they don't decide to come here to brazil next year, it's gonna be impossible to me to attend a U2 concert next year, 2017 please
  8. Originally posted by cqleonardo:I hope they don't decide to come here to brazil next year, it's gonna be impossible to me to attend a U2 concert next year, 2017 please
    A concert takes 3 hours, not more. If you want, you can.
  9. my problem is money, it's gonna be to expensive here in brazil, I don't have a job right now, I have to get some gooood money and save it to see them and I don't think they will come to rio (again), so I have to go to são paulo and it takes more money....
  10. We all have two kidneys but we only need one