Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I thought these South American dates were going to be announced today? Maybe after the show tonight?

If they get announced at all...

2. Click on the tweet date for the full text.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I thought these South American dates were going to be announced today? Maybe after the show tonight?

Tomorrow was supposed to be the day, right?
  4. On the Kimmel show I thought.
  5. Well its nearly 10pm in SA on the 21st so doesnt look like its happening..... surpirse surpirse!
  6. Me when I hear Elevation, you guys when you hear Elevation and me in 65 years when I hear Elevation. (Watch the full vid)
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I thought these South American dates were going to be announced today? Maybe after the show tonight?

8. I will be pleasantly surprised if it does happen this week (hopefully that means more Southern Hemisphere dates)..... But I am in no way expecting it.
  9. Does anyone know about the announcement of the tour in South America? Some daily papers in Brazil and Argentina pointed out that would happen today.
  10. Originally posted by raffilhoo:Does anyone know about the announcement of the tour in South America? Some daily papers in Brazil and Argentina pointed out that would happen today.
    They said that it would happen yesterday, too...
  11. The journalist that published that information actually was not very sure about what was gonna happen. But I see lots of peopole saying that it might happen between today and tomorrow. I'm not sure anymore.