Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    But they already played ASOH a few times this tour. Not playing it for other cities, offering nothing in return, and holding back that song on purpose only to return for 1 night. I don't know, it doesn't seem fair to me.
    This. And it's already a pretty short set list...
  2. I also signed the petition
  3. What...?
  4. I just checked out of curiosity and I see Guns n roses played 27 songs in Slane last night. Makes 21 seem even more lame. I know we're going for TJT but anyway .....
  5. I've got the petition on the show page for Chicago 2 on u2.com. It's not a link you can click on for some reason but the web address is there and I did it for Chicago 1 as well but most be waiting for moderation. Hopefully some people see it.
  6. If everyone puts the web address of the petition on the show they're going to whether it's soon or a few months away it might make people more aware. I've posted on London 1 as well but again waiting for moderating.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    But they already played ASOH a few times this tour. Not playing it for other cities, offering nothing in return, and holding back that song on purpose only to return for 1 night? I don't know, it doesn't seem fair to me.

That is a good and very well put point! ASOH should be a tour regular, not a gem like Bad were on the last tour. This tour is their best opportunity to make the "hardcore"-fans happy. So why don´t they just do it. Every night!
  8. Originally posted by ranter:[..]

That is a good and very well put point! ASOH should be a tour regular, not a gem like Bad were on the last tour. This tour is their best opportunity to make the "hardcore"-fans happy. So why don´t they just do it. Every night!
    I feel like I&E was their chance for that. Smaller crowds, no openers , longer sets....
  9. Well they used that tour to showcase Elevation
  10. Originally posted by treasure:I just checked out of curiosity and I see Guns n roses played 27 songs in Slane last night. Makes 21 seem even more lame. I know we're going for TJT but anyway .....
    They don't have as many songs to choose from either. The lameness keeps piling up...
  11. I think they should have a bigger setlist and I would have loved to hear ASOH (though I won't be hearing any of the songs live so it really doesn't matter to me... but really they are going to do the songs they want and have the set as long as they want. This petition is kind of pointless.