Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by peto39:[..]

I live in Melbourne and have just flown back from seeing three JT shows - one at Levi and two at the Rose Bowl. All three were amazing. I'm a massive U2 fan and saw six I and E shows at MSG. I spoke to U2 roadies in Pasadena. They made it clear that the SOE tour is definitely indoor. I asked about JT tour of Australia. They said U2 will be in Oz either before Christmas 2017 or post January 2018. They would not commit whether it would be JT tour or SOE. I'd prefer indoor SOE tour. However, RHMT, Exit, RTSS, MOD, IGG were gold live. A Sort of Homecoming sent me into a spin - it is up there with BAD.

Out of curiosity, who confirmed this? Before Christmas 2017 would surely be TJT. Post January 2018 could mean anytime in 2018 which would most likely be SOE.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Out of curiosity, who confirmed this? Before Christmas 2017 would surely be TJT. Post January 2018 could mean anytime in 2018 which would most likely be SOE.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if they tried to milk the Joshua cow all around the globe, including down under of course.
  3. Fairly sure its Santa Clara, comparing it with the other recording of Bad I have of that show

Great stuff nonetheless.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Fairly sure its Santa Clara, comparing it with the other recording of Bad I have of that show

Great stuff nonetheless.
    Hmmm...tricky cutting the intro in ASOH! Either Seattle or Santa Clara?? Which I'm pretty sure Bad is from SC, they both sound great though!
  5. Santa Clara. The family and friends show for me.
  6. pure gold