Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. are U2 still one of the loudest bands?
  2. Bad Religion break the wall of sound!
  3. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:great interview, anybody that's been to the tour, how's the sound? i hear 360 was very clear and loud, some people i know said the show they went to was very high in bass, also front row people are you looking up much to see the band?, 360 was quite level to the crowd.
    For me i would say it could be my age but this tour was the worst sounding tour i have been to...at 360 in philly i was 2nd person to the stage on adams side ....it sounded great.
  4. Because ruining the song twice was not enough...
  5. Let's mention @atU2 instead of @U2. Just for fun1
  6. 360 was very loud when I was there.. They focus on sound just as much as production , even if they are not up there with the loudest they should definitely have the most clear and well balanced sound. They have the $$ the sound shouldn't be shit on any tour unless crap Stadium or arena comes into play.
  7. It depends a lot on the venue, the city, and your location. The loudest concert I've ever attended was... Coldplay But there was a huge thunderstorm right before it so the air was absolutely clean and some of the gear had probably become unbalanced due to the heavy rain. And it was LOUD.

U2 360 wasn't particularly loud in Barcelona nor San Sebastián – I felt TJT in Dublin was louder than both 360 shows.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It depends a lot on the venue, the city, and your location. The loudest concert I've ever attended was... Coldplay But there was a huge thunderstorm right before it so the air was absolutely clean and some of the gear had probably become unbalanced due to the heavy rain. And it was LOUD.

U2 360 wasn't particularly loud in Barcelona nor San Sebastián – I felt TJT in Dublin was louder than both 360 shows.
    Coldplay was quiet at Etihad in Melbourne, weird!
  9. interesting how Bono can still sing pride in the same tone, but NYD is a step down!
  10. Red Hill Mining Town is the standout song of the tour