Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I enjoyed JT2017 more than JT1987... much more fun, more content, more entertainment, more show, more music, more activism, more message, and a lot of heart and passion in both tours.

We can only live in the present, not the past and we are so lucky they are still putting it out there.

Love... love...love...
  2. random but, Bono's speech before UV is up there with One 2005/06....
  3. Went to 2 shows, Rotterdam1 and Brussels (was my 10th U2 show). Were very energetic. I enjoyed following setlists of each show, although knowing there wont be any changes.
    Highlights: Heroes snippet, Exit, One Three Hill, Rebel Rebel snippet in Vertigo
    I'm a big Bad-fan, Heroes snippet was top, but the Waters of March wax the absolute highlight for me. Soo incredibly good

Looking forward for the next tour. For me, they don't have to play/make new songs. They don't have to prove themselves. Reinventing existing songs like with Exit is already ok for me. Giving them an extra dimension when playing live instead of playing typical album-versions. It's all about the live-experience
  4. Originally posted by SvenR:Went to 2 shows, Rotterdam1 and Brussels (was my 10th U2 show). Were very energetic. I enjoyed following setlists of each show, although knowing there wont be any changes.
    Highlights: Heroes snippet, Exit, One Three Hill, Rebel Rebel snippet in Vertigo
    I'm a big Bad-fan, Heroes snippet was top, but the Waters of March wax the absolute highlight for me. Soo incredibly good

Looking forward for the next tour. For me, they don't have to play/make new songs. They don't have to prove themselves. Reinventing existing songs like with Exit is already ok for me. Giving them an extra dimension when playing live instead of playing typical album-versions. It's all about the live-experience
    Wow! You went to Rotterdam 1!
  5. Vienna wasn't bad too!