Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. If you mean shit, yes it is.

If you mean I'm making it up, no I'm not You need two different subscriptions/accounts in order to get 2 dfifferent codes.

2. I think I see your point but I had let my previous subscription lapse. In fact, the last time I renewed my U2.com subscription was just before the i&e tour was announced (in early fall of 2014). In any event, if I didn't renew (maybe I should have used a different term than "renew") I wouldn't have received any codes for any tour.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    If you mean shit, yes it is.

If you mean I'm making it up, no I'm not You need two different subscriptions/accounts in order to get 2 dfifferent codes.
    I meant the first. A renewal should get you a new code. New cycle, new start. Thats what happens when you let Live Nation run your site.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I think I see your point but I had let my previous subscription lapse. In fact, the last time I renewed my U2.com subscription was just before the i&e tour was announced (in early fall of 2014). In any event, if I didn't renew (maybe I should have used a different term than "renew") I wouldn't have received any codes for any tour.
    Did they not email you a notice that your subscription was almost up?
  5. Of course, they did. I just chose to not renew. No tour "action"....IMO a shitty subscription gift... Didn't want to waste the cash at the time.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Of course, they did. I just chose to not renew. No tour "action"....IMO a shitty subscription gift... Didn't want to waste the cash at the time.
    Ah. Gotcha.
  7. Contractually obligated shows to flog more copies of a thirty year old album. Sounds kinda sad. I'll probably go anyway.
  8. 12 May opening night.. that is quite close already!
  9. Vancouver?
  10. Amsterdam or Berlin? Remy told before. I think one of these cities too for the people in North Europe, looks logical to me. Does anyone know?