1. Opening with Cedarwood Road and closing with Out of Control would've been good.
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:

1. Next year is arenas Europe and US (said the show is made for arenas) - Stadiums in South America.

Hope he's right!!

thanks, Ali.

(the show is made for arenas, I wish I knew what they're planning for stadiums..)
  3. Plus starting to sing war-songs with UK-flags in front of an Irish band that just sung how it was to grow up under the English-regime in Raised By Wolves is kinda misplaced. To put it gently.
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Plus starting to sing war-songs with UK-flags in front of an Irish band that just sung how it was to grow up under the English-regime in Raised By Wolves is kinda misplaced. To put it gently.
    English regime???
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Plus starting to sing war-songs with UK-flags in front of an Irish band that just sung how it was to grow up under the English-regime in Raised By Wolves is kinda misplaced. To put it gently.
    that is what I thought exactly.

But hey, don't lower yourselves by appearing in such a **** show then, U2... for fucks sake (pardon my french)
  6. starting with gloria would have been best
  7. With this logic I can't wait to see what they play after SFS and before UTEOTW on Sunday.
  8. Obviously I meant a week Sunday

9. none of the 145 pounds licence fee goes to channel 4 which is the channel the 'interview' was shown on. channel four although having a public service remit is entirely funded by commercials though it is state owned (see it's own website for this info). Unfortunately the BBC who are funded by the licence fee also employ the worlds biggest idiot/worst presenter aka chris evans both on television and radio. A man who is such a big music fan that for example he didn't know the year of live aid and when princess diana died dedicated the following weeks tfi to 'appropriate' music by, again for example, those well-known royalists the manic street preachers and jarvis cocker.
  10. the extended version is to start at 23:00, less than 10 mins away now. Although OOC and SFS are probably at the end of the programme.