1. I never did this, so here we go!

Hi I am Tim, I am 17 years old from The Netherlands (that country that failed at going to the European Championship in France). And I have been a U2start member since 2012.

U2 is my favorite band since I was 2 years old. Here is how it happened:
    So I was 2 years old, I was about to go to my grandpa with my father and mother. But for some reason I really didn't wanted to go, so I cried and screamed . So after a few minutes my dad turned on the DVD player and inserted Rattle and Hum. From the moment the band started to play I was silent, and since that day I am a HUGE U2 fan. I went to 6 U2 shows. 2005-6-16 Amsterdam, 2009-7-20, 2009-7-21 both Amsterdam, 2015-9-9, 2015-9-13 Amsterdam and 2015-10-19 in Cologne.

My other big hobby is video editing, I have been doing that since I was 9 years old. I have a youtube channel were I post my videos: youtube.com/DutchU2Fan

My 2 other favorite bands are Muse and Green Day.

I also play guitar for 7 years. And I am a big fan of the TV series The Walking Dead and a big fan of Batman.

So yeah, thats pretty much it.

Questions?
  2. Hi Tim!
    Let's see... do you still dress as MacPhisto or The Fly?
  3. By the way, how's the wrist?
  4. Oh yours is the country that didn't qualify for the EC
    Seriously, you can organize one of your own with Liechtenstein, Faroer and San Marino

No no, seriously, I think I've seen your videos before I saw you on here, pretty good Didn't know you were so young either... Late welcome!
  5. wow that is a big fan !! almost your entire life been U2 fan

Nice first step with R&H
  6. Belated welcome!
  7. Hey Tim!

Better late than never!
  8. Thanks guys!