1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

What is your favourite I+E musical transition?
    - Raised By Wolves into Until The End Of The World
    - October into Bullet The Blue Sky
    - Zooropa into Where The Streets Have No Name
    - Something different / no preference

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
  2. Hard one this, October or Zooropa....
    Need to think about this one.
  3. Yeah, this one is very hard
  4. easy to choose - October to Bullet the Blue Sky
  5. Zooropa to Streets. In fact almost anything to Streets !
  6. Very difficult .. I love the October to Streets segment ... settled for the Zooropa to Streets transition ... for the moment anyway
  7. Difficult one! I love the transition of RBW to UTEOTW, Bono shouting "comfort me" is really intense! I love the Zooropa-Streets transition as well.. Although I dont like the synthesizer effects they added into the Zooropa snippet. Just Edge his guitar was way better in my humble opinion!
  8. Talking into cheering & People have the power.
  9. I'd usually vote for the Streets segue, but I love this October/Bullet thing!
  10. Brilliant

This is tough as many have pointed out earlier. I would choose RBW into UTEOTW for the sake of including a new song, and October into Bullet for the sake of them playing October alone... But Zooropa into Streets, one of their best songs ever into one of another... Well, that totally wins.
  11. Raised By Wolves into Until The End Of The World for me