1. Originally posted by lizardking:I'm not exactly new to the site but have been a regular visitor the last few weeks , I'm paddy , I'm from Coatbridge , a little town outside Glasgow and sadly I'm old enough to have saw u2 in the eighties , time doesn't half fly
    I wish I was old enough to have seen them back then. By the time I got here Edge's hair was already gone
  2. Originally posted by lizardking:I'm not exactly new to the site but have been a regular visitor the last few weeks , I'm paddy , I'm from Coatbridge , a little town outside Glasgow and sadly I'm old enough to have saw u2 in the eighties , time doesn't half fly
    Sadly old enough, or fortunate to be old enough?
  3. Sad that I'm no spring chicken anymore but glad that Larry put that sign up at mount temple , life would have been so much harder without our little band from the north side P's I must be getting old I'm still suffering from Glasgow at the weekend , my days of pogoing for a few hours are well over I think lol
  4. I've got one thing edge hasn't , a full head of hair lol
  5. Hi Jochem!

Which team do you support in football ?
  6. I used to support PSV from Eindhoven, Netherlands. The last few years I got more into motorsports and watched a football match so now and then. Mostly it's Champions League, Europa League, World Championship or European Championship. Although next year won't be much fun for the Dutch
  7. Originally posted by jochem:[..]
    I used to support PSV from Eindhoven, Netherlands. The last few years I got more into motorsports and watched a football match so now and then. Mostly it's Champions League, Europa League, World Championship or European Championship. Although next year won't be much fun for the Dutch

What about rugby ? How do you start watching the WC ? and what team did you prefer on the wC?
  8. A Dutch television station broadcasted some commercials for the RWC15 and I thought to myself; let's give it a go! It took a while to get knowledge of the rules etc., but each match I watched I got more and more into the sport. I didn't really support a team, I just enjoyed the matches to be honest. During the 6-Nations I will be supporting Ireland though!
  9. Originally posted by jochem:[..]
    A Dutch television station broadcasted some commercials for the RWC15 and I thought to myself; let's give it a go! It took a while to get knowledge of the rules etc., but each match I watched I got more and more into the sport. I didn't really support a team, I just enjoyed the matches to be honest. During the 6-Nations I will be supporting Ireland though!
    It is hard to understand the rules , but not impossible. Is this moment i prefer to watch a rugby match over nay other sports game.
  10. Welcome!
    Another F1 addicted (although I'm not that addicted anymore)
  11. Does the Dutch invasion ever stop...?
    Welcome!