1. also bono is much more close and listenable on edge feed this year, making this feed really interested for once . I will try to make only Edge feed on the 2 last Paris shows .
  2. Originally posted by achtungpop:also bono is much more close and listenable on edge feed this year, making this feed really interested for once . I will try to make only Edge feed on the 2 last Paris shows .
    I actually really liked the feeds you shared from the other Paris show... It would be OK with me if you just keep taping that mix? It was really great!
  3. Would love an IEM of Glasgow 1... or anything from Glasgow 1 for that matter. It was my first U2 show. A long time waiting! Epic!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yeah this is what I don't get about the IEM-tapers pact. I'm not a part of your super-duper exclusive circle so I don't know (and frankly my dear, I don't give I damn!) the terms of the agreement, but from the outside it sounds like something totally arbitrary. There have been super quick IEM releases from all past tours since Popmart, the 360 Tour being notable for the extensive and fast-releasing IEM coverage; why stopping it now all of a sudden? Arbitrary. The band and their management are well aware that their IEMs are recorded during many shows since decades ago, and still they haven't done anything to prevent it in 20 years - why should they do it now? Arbitrary.

What you don't realize (or maybe you do and it isn't coming across) is that a lot (not all) of those quick releases you point out from other tours for the most part had ulterior motives or were flat out theft. A taper was pissed at another taper (revenge), the infamous shower heist, etc.....

You are right, they (U2 and their management) are aware of it. They are aware of video taping also. Their management do not care for either of them. ChrisEdge is right on the money with this one. The Band say they are ok with bootlegs but their management and security never have been and will bust most tapers in a heartbeat.
  5. Originally posted by achtungpop:also bono is much more close and listenable on edge feed this year, making this feed really interested for once . I will try to make only Edge feed on the 2 last Paris shows .
    I love your IEMs btw, they are very good
  6. I know someone on Dime who was planning to tape Glasgow 1 - I've not heard specifically but I'm sure his recording will be up soon. It's an AUD not IEM though.
  7. Brilliant. Just looking for something, anything from Glasgow 1. Hopefully it comes on here or ZOMB. I can't use DIME as my IP is banned due to bad ratio!
  8. Does anyone know if there's going to be any more IEM's from I&E released and will there be further IEM recordings from TJT 2017?
  9. Sure. After the tour ends. For I&E no idea, maybe they also wait until that whole tour ends.
  10. Hopefully someone will 'liberate' that Seattle show. Helluva lotta money tho!