1. True. But you know I think its also good to be able to have an opinions on something you buy. . We are still paying a pretty a penny for a product that's essentially of a lesser quality than most of its kind. So yeah. I agree with you as much as I agree that there could be worse problems .

2. Wow, that is dreadful. Someone should send these screenshots to U2.com and see what they say
  3. Every time at the end of End Of The World I'm just amazed how amazing this band is. Wow
  4. Hi friends. Will this tour have any official DVD / BD recording? How did we also have HBO transmission example?
  5. The quality of the blue ray I think it just amazing. Best picture I have ever seen for a U2concert and it just trumps the 360 bluray. My least favorite song though from the show wasElevation for obvious reasons
  6. Originally posted by jag0918:The quality of the blue ray I think it just amazing. Best picture I have ever seen for a U2concert and it just trumps the 360 bluray. My least favorite song though from the show wasElevation for obvious reasons
    Why the downer on Elevation, when we need to deal with BD ?!
  7. Nothing official but an official release is more than likely. Maybe the Sao Paulo shows.
  8. Because there were 100 people on stage
  9. I would be very happy if you do this here in my city. Or will we have an official DVD in Europe again?
  10. Watching it again now