1. A pleasure, my friend.
  2. Great read!

Lovetown New Year's Eve, wow! I think if I could transport myself to any 5 gigs in U2 history that one would certainly be very close to the top of the list. Remember listening to the show live on the radio at the time, what a night, must have been amazing.

Have a couple of editions of U2 Live by the late Pimm Jal De La Para myself too. I reckon that book coupled with this great website help form the U2 Bible!
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:Great read!

Lovetown New Year's Eve, wow! I think if I could transport myself to any 5 gigs in U2 history that one would certainly be very close to the top of the list. Remember listening to the show live on the radio at the time, what a night, must have been amazing.

Have a couple of editions of U2 Live by the late Pimm Jal De La Para myself too. I reckon that book coupled with this great website help form the U2 Bible!
    For sure !! I had a list of essential shows I was missing based on the book which I filled pretty fast when I discovered U2Start ;-)
  4. Great read, and impressive collection!

Lovetown was a cool pick for a favorite
  5. Great read !! I can t believe you were at the mythical NYE show

U2 LIVE by the late Pimm Jal De La Para was a bible to me too ..i loved that book a lot
  6. cool read!
  7. Originally posted by patou2:Great read !! I can t believe you were at the mythical NYE show

U2 LIVE by the late Pimm Jal De La Para was a bible to me too ..i loved that book a lot
    Was essential in pre internet days
  8. Originally posted by patou2:Great read !! I can t believe you were at the mythical NYE show

Tickets went on sale at midnight. Me and my friend skipped school, hitched a ride to Cork and qued all day
  9. Great read...share your passion for Bruce! It was great meeting you this tour.