1. Zoo Station was a massive surprise, but I've to pick Ordinary Love. Beautiful song.
  2. Zoo Station in Germany but All I want is you in London as I was at that gig...
  3. Ordinary Love was played twice -- once with Gaga and once in -- San Jose (?) Without looking it up my memory is a bit of a blur after the past 9 mos. I wish they had played it more, it's so powerful. <3
  4. Magnificent for me - loved that new version.

Otherwise I'd vote Spanish Eyes or Zoo Station !
  5. Magnificent!
  6. Originally posted by allad1nsane:Ordinary Love was played twice -- once with Gaga and once in -- San Jose (?) Without looking it up my memory is a bit of a blur after the past 9 mos. I wish they had played it more, it's so powerful. <3
    Ordinary Love was played several times, it wasn't that rare, actually.

But in the european tour, Spanish Eyes.
    Yes, I've already mentioned it, but it deserves to be said again.
  7. Zoo Station is the clear winner

Of all U2 songs played once this leg, which performance did you like the most?
    Zoo Station 40.3%
    Magnificent 20.3%
    All I Want Is You 19.2%
    Ordinary Love 11.9%
    Spanish Eyes 6.5%
  8. Originally posted by allad1nsane:Ordinary Love was played twice -- once with Gaga and once in -- San Jose (?) Without looking it up my memory is a bit of a blur after the past 9 mos. I wish they had played it more, it's so powerful. <3
    It was played in North America a lot near the end, but was only played in Turin and Paris (I think?) on the European leg.