1. Originally posted by MisterMacPhistoI have already posted these covers :
    Melbourne 2> click here
    Adelaide> click here
    Auckland 1> click here

I will work on Tokyo 3 tomorrow!

Great, thanks!
  2. Cover Tokyo 04/12/2006, Honolulu next!!!!!!!!!!

Front Cover

Back Cover

thank you very much matt for the photography and remy for the mail !
  3. Originally posted by MisterMacPhistoCover Tokyo 04/12/2006, Honolulu next!!!!!!!!!!

Front Cover
    [image]

Back Cover
    [image]

thank you very much matt for the photography and remy for the mail !

Wow! I owe you! For any future tour I will make something for you that you can upload your covers to the bootleg page yourself, that would be great
  4. Thanks everyone. This is a great web site. I attended my first U2 concert in Honolulu this month and downloaded the bootleg. Super. I apologize for the question, but what is the easiest way to print these covers or other covers from the downloaded jpeg to a size that will fit the CD front and back case? I'd appreciate any input. Again, great site and a lot of hard work here.
  5. Go to coverxp.com........it's what I use.Automatically resizes and fits to the correct size for a CD jewel case(s).
  6. Honolulu is available! hope you'll enjoy

Front Cover

Back Cover
  7. Originally posted by MisterMacPhistoHonolulu is available! hope you'll enjoy

Front Cover
    [image]

Back Cover
    [image]

Nice one! Thank you! Absolutely worth the wait. Now let's see which covers I miss from previous tours
  8. i have brisbane to make
  9. Originally posted by MisterMacPhistoi have brisbane to make

Looking forward to it!
  10. Hi!

Does anyone know if there's a back cover available for Auckland (24/11)? I got the front cover when I downloaded the show but I can't find a back.

Thanks in advance!

11. ^ On page 3 of this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  12. Originally posted by gmc^ On page 3 of this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks! I've found what I'm looking for!