1. My own rabbits, they are sisters.

2. She's called Raclette.this she-cat is very funny.now she's on My daughter's bed.sooo soft...

3. My pride and joy!
  4. Lovely pets everyone

I can't fit all mine in one single pic so we'll start with the cats:
  5. Top right, the already known (for some of you) and older one: Muse.
    Top left and left, grey and blonde: Niebla and Fuego (=Fog and Fire).
    Centre, black: Noche (=Night).

6. My boxer Ares 7 years old, my angel,really in love with him, a real friend of the man.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Top right, the already known (for some of you) and older one: Muse.
    Top left and left, grey and blonde: Niebla and Fuego (=Fog and Fire).
    Centre, black: Noche (=Night).

[image]
    very nice looking cats do they all sleep indoors
  8. Sure they do! They live with us and have their own room (shared with my guitars lol). They used to be mixed with our dogs but we rescued a young mastiff that doesn't like cats much so for the moment they're split in different rooms until that dog finds a definitive home.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sure they do! They live with us and have their own room (shared with my guitars lol). They used to be mixed with our dogs but we rescued a young mastiff that doesn't like cats much so for the moment they're split in different rooms until that dog finds a definitive home.
    very nice, Yeah haha it's hard to find a cat that loves Dogs.
    the last cat i had gave birth to 8 little ones was an experience seeing that.
  10. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    very nice, Yeah haha it's hard to find a cat that loves Dogs.
    the last cat i had gave birth to 8 little ones was an experience seeing that.
    Not that hard lol Muse loves dogs - even more than his own cat brothers! It probably has to do with the fact that we rescued him when he was small and he grew up with a mastiff puppy that we got around the same time.