1992-05-22 - Milan
Trasa: ZOO TV
Wykonane utwory: 22
Nagrania audio: 2
Filmy: 2
  1. UTEOTW

2. Jesus.... this is JUDAS!
  3. The era that almost whole show sounded fresh with new songs and new versions about the "old" (Desire and Running to Stand Still), and also without internet, so the people didn't know the setlist
  4. Oh Edge... I'm sorry... I'm not sorry!
  5. We get all misty-eyed with nostalgia, but just think... If it was 1992 and this were a live stream, we would be endlessly bitching about a lack of setlist variation at this point.
  6. Originally posted by Ross1441:We get all misty-eyed with nostalgia, but just think... If it was 1992 and this were a live stream, we would be endlessly bitching about a lack of setlist variation at this point.
    Nah, it never mattered then, the show was that good.
  7. Still up there with my favourites after all these years!
  8. Turn it upppppp

9. TART IT UP!
  10. Originally posted by Ross1441:We get all misty-eyed with nostalgia, but just think... If it was 1992 and this were a live stream, we would be endlessly bitching about a lack of setlist variation at this point.
    If there was live streams then there would be mobile phones and everybody would have been to preoccupied to get into the show meaning shows like this wouldn't be as special as they are.

Or something.
  11. Where mercy, love, and pity dwell, there God is dwelling too.