1. Oh K, so sad for you and for all of their fans. I hope Marie can recover soon and well, best wishes!
  2. PJ Harvey - The Hope Six Demolition Project
    another good new one by Polly Jean
  3. i agree great album of PJ Harvey and the last of Black Mountain and Bob Mould too
  4. First album of Clan of Xymox from Holland called like the band. And second album i think ....... 'Script of the bridge' of the Chameleon Uk
    Wonderful voice ofi Mark Burgess .
  5. Thanks, Sergio It is really sad but in the end there is nothing more
    important than health, right all that matters is that she will stay alive and be well
  6. Green Day is in the studio recording
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:It is with great sadness to share that Roxette have just completely cancelled all their remaining shows of this summer's tour. I have a ticket for July, sigh.
    It is due to singer's Marie ongoing fight with the brain tumour treated years ago. For further news,read Google.

I have been a fan of Roxette since the beginning. In fact, my very first live concert at the age of 12 was their gig in Dortmund. A lifetime ago.
    You know I exist for live shows, and they started my journey.

All my best wishes to Marie and Per, thank you for a lifetime of joy. My prayers to you regarding health. Stay strong. Thank you. For everything.

[YouTube Video]

Really sad news i didn t know nothing about this ... I grew up with Roxette too
  8. Yeah, it feels like an era coming to an end
  9. I'm still waiting for a new album from Ulrich Schnauss...