1. September great month with new releases of Nick Cave and Bad Seeds, Wilco, Billy Bragg and Joe Henry, Ed Harcourt, Merchandise and others......on the way Van Morrison and Leonard Cohen in october, i can't wait
  2. Originally posted by bazzzz:September great month with new releases of Nick Cave and Bad Seeds, Wilco, Billy Bragg and Joe Henry, Ed Harcourt, Merchandise and others......on the way Van Morrison and Leonard Cohen in october, i can't wait
  3. Originally posted by bazzzz:First album of Clan of Xymox from Holland called like the band. And second album i think ....... 'Script of the bridge' of the Chameleon Uk
    Wonderful voice ofi Mark Burgess .

Script of the Bridge is a masterpiece.
  4. I've been playing the debut album by Blossoms a lot recently. I kept hearing Charlemagne on the radio all summer and couldn't shake it from my head, so I got the album and I'm really quite impressed.

5. best recent albums:
    wilco-schmilco
    nick cave and bad seeds -skeleton tree
    bon iver- 22

IMO of course
  6. The new Green Day album is pretty good! 8/10
  7. No Further Ahead Than Today by Ulrich Schnauss came out today.

Sounds great so far.
  8. I like them. Nothing groundbreaking and they' won't be awarded a Nobel anytime soon, but their music is enjoyable enough.
  9. Hey

10. the album of Bowie in january and last in december by Stones are my favourite