1. Edge karaoke: Daydream Believer
  2. Love the intensity of Watchtower and felt lucky to be at a 360 show when they at least snippeted Stand By Me at the end of Still Haven't Found and we all sang along...

But best one for me is Can't Help Falling in Love. Even with only two of the members playing, that moment when Bono as MacPhisto goes into falsetto gives me goosebumps every time. Honestly, the ending of the Zoo TV Sydney DVD is one of my favorite live U2 moments ever released. Coming off of Love is Blindness was just genius on the part of U2.
  3. Mother and Child Reunion anyone?
  4. Really hard to choose

Helter Skelter , All Along The Watchtower and Can't Help Falling In Love were the best for me ( Elvis is still in the building part was great )

my vote is for All Along The Watchtower
  5. Always enjoyed People Get Ready
  6. Speaking of covers, what about a cover only performed once?

This is the only Christmas song I like and I think it is a great performance. Before I ban myself, I am aware this video was posted in the Rattle and Hum topic already.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Speaking of covers, what about a cover only performed once?
    [YouTube Video]

This is the only Christmas song I like and I think it is a great performance. Before I ban myself, I am aware this video was posted in the Rattle and Hum topic already.
    I love this live cover
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Speaking of covers, what about a cover only performed once?
    [YouTube Video]

I love it ! they should have to play it every December
  9. Don't like U2 playing covers, but... voted in Helter Skelter