1. Yeah, that's why I posted the pic Well, Altair is not mine, he's living with us temporarily, waiting for an adoptant. Is that called a "shelter house"? I think so. If not, you get what I mean. But the three others are mine indeed!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, that's why I posted the pic Well, Altair is not mine, he's living with us temporarily, waiting for an adoptant. Is that called a "shelter house"? I think so. If not, you get what I mean. But the three others are mine indeed!
    Very awesome! I might post a better picture of mine haha
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, that's why I posted the pic Well, Altair is not mine, he's living with us temporarily, waiting for an adoptant. Is that called a "shelter house"? I think so. If not, you get what I mean. But the three others are mine indeed!
    In the US you will be what is called here a "foster parent" and Altair is living in a "foster home".
    Dane: My dog's name is Midna (from the Zelda games). She is a long-hair Chihuahua/Spaniel mix (no kidding!).

and she hates Coldplay. No kidding too:
    http://s28.photobucket.com/user/cesar_garza01/media/Midna%20crying_zpsjf434kck.mp4.html?filters[user]=140354126&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
  4. New featured content: Dog of the Month
  5. Haha, that video, if it was anything MX --> later I'd be on board. I like your dog though Cesar, she doesn't look very Chihuahua-y though, she looks like she got more Spaniel.

And I agree with Tim's idea
  6. Great read Dane !

And Cesar your dog is very smart

7. great interview

and beautiful dogs!!
    that's our dangerous Shih tzu