1. And I would also like it if you made it optional to include a reason why a particular whatever is a favourite. Sometimes there is no reason, it just is
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:And I would also like it if you made it optional to include a reason why a particular whatever is a favourite. Sometimes there is no reason, it just is
    Then that's the reason

Thanks for all the feedback so far!
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:I used to like seeing the list of people's 10 favourite shows and songs. Further to that I used to like clicking on a profile and seeing the profile number in the url. Was nice to see how long people had really been around and in what order
    Hadn't thought about the numbering thing, good point. Maybe it's possible to keep it around the profile info somehow.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You should be the official replier in all those recurrent "what's the best bootleg?" topics that appear every now and then

Is very hard to pick one ..there are so differents eras too
  5. exciting new stuff Remy!
    I'm at 71% now......
  6. Thank you my friend!
    Very true what you are saying on your page about POP and Please!
  7. Very true what you're saying about Pop and Ultra Violet
  8. I think I'll be stuck at 57% for awhile, I just can't bring myself to post a favorite song because it changes from day to day, god I'm so indecisive!
  9. Originally posted by PopmuzikMofo:I think I'll be stuck at 57% for awhile, I just can't bring myself to post a favorite song because it changes from day to day, god I'm so indecisive!
    hahah same