1. Hiya all,

Decided to become more active on here (I joined in 2009 I think and I mostly lurked).
    This site is run by a cool team of people. I met some fo you in London, and spotted some of you in amsterdam. (The flag and shirts give you away)

And I've always kept track with this site since the NLOTH days.
    Myself? a 23 year old fan from the Netherlands.This girl is looking forward to chat / discuss / meet up with you through here.

Cheers!
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you!
    I'm also looking forward to seeing you in the forums
  3. Can I ask why "the third"?
  4. Hi You!

Same story here (I joined 6-years ago "and I mostly lurked").

I´ve recently also tried to be more active here besides just "lurking".

Because this really is a wonderful site!
  5. Welcome, Joyce!
  6. Hi Joyce! Welcome to U2start!

7. Hey Cesar , thank you!

I think It was because of the endless battle with the "Username already taken" message So eventually "the third" got a pass. More randomness than being specific. (Or maybe I just don't know yet )

Ranter! Keep it up then! , lets de-lurk together. And the site is wonderful indeed. And at least it keeps up with the needs of most U2 fans, young and old.

Hey Tim! Good to see you.
  8. Welsh_Edge! Are you either Welsh or are you Edge?
  9. Originally posted by mofothethird:Hey Cesar , thank you!

I think It was because of the endless battle with the "Username already taken" message So eventually "the third" got a pass. More randomness than being specific. (Or maybe I just don't know yet )

Ranter! Keep it up then! , lets de-lurk together. And the site is wonderful indeed. And at least it keeps up with the needs of most U2 fans, young and old.

Hey Tim! Good to see you.
    Yep! Let´s de-lurk together. "De-lurk". It sounds kinda sci-fi to me. Any moviemakers around? "This summer. The de-lurkers will invade your planet....".
  10. I won't .

First Tim leaks my real name, (top secret stuff ) now you blow his cover? Y'all is good at keeping a secret.