1. hey guys not sure if anybody started this topic before , just wondering if anybody has herd or like a Irish folk rock artist named Damien rice, i myself like his soft but loud music with the lyrics meaning so much for so many people, i enjoy has croaky voice as it fits the mood of his music. Damien Albums to check out if you like folk rock are. down below the albums are some colabs with Bono in 2012, check it out
    also what do you think of Damiens version of U2'S One
    1. O

2. 9

3, My favourite faded fantasy ,

Walk on-

One-

Damien rice, One-
  2. guys may as well close this thread...not exactly taking off lol
  3. one of my favourite artist
  4. atleast someone here likes him...

5. I actually promoted the O and 9 records in the US. Brilliant artist. I actually this nice little gem framed by my dining table. A print signed Damien and Lisa...
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[image]
    I actually promoted the O and 9 records in the US. Brilliant artist. I actually this nice little gem framed by my dining table. A print signed Damien and Lisa...
    That's cool you promoted they two great albums, I think he's an amazing artist, great vocalist. Nice picture too, well worth having framed.
  7. Really brilliant artist. In fact, Warner Bros where I worked wanted him so bad they bought distribution rights to the label he was on (Vector) as part of the deal...