1. 107 votes, not a single one for ISHWILF

2. I love those version of Kite and All i want is you closing is great , but they werent regular

i prefer ( and i think is more U2 ´s style) quiet songs more than Vertigo or Out of control to clsoe a show , that s why i dont like Vertigo closing

3. If they play a 28 song set, I'll be fine with them playing Vertigo twice.
  4. As if they didn't have around 80 songs better than Vertigo!

I get what they did back in 2005 with their "back to roots" thing, since they usually played I Will Follow / 11 O'Clock twice on their earlierst tours, and therefore they decided to do it with Vertigo too... It was a nice concept, but I never could help the feeling that they were somehow stealing us one song!
  5. They only did that on the early tours because they didn't have enough songs, right? I get the concept but I kinda agree with you Sergio that you were missing out on one extra song.
  6. Yes, that's the reason... "We had to play I Will Follow twice because we didn't have enough songs to do a proper encore" (even though they actually had, but anyway). And they thought doing it again 25 years later with Vertigo was cool.

And it wasn't
  7. The only thing I like about the extra Vertigo is the extra snippets, they sometimes did cool ones.

But otherwise, I agree.
  8. All the second Vertigo performances sounded really good though. But I do admit that maybe they could have done a different song... But I'm certain people at the shows weren't like "oh Vertigo again? I guess I'm leaving".
  9. When Vertigo was last song, I was so pumped up and didn't want the show to end, but on 360 I was almost sleeping after WOWY/MOS, so I was almost glad it ends

10. They seem to be doing the "back to roots" thing more often then not!
  11. Originally posted by thefly108:The only thing I like about the extra Vertigo is the extra snippets, they sometimes did cool ones.

But otherwise, I agree.
    Second Vertigo was played different , at the end ( + snippets ) ...anywa i prefer another song , with one time of Vertigo is ok