1. Hi all.where is the best show for the alternative edge solo in this song.thanks
  2. Hi

Do you want to know the best show, or the best performance in this song? I believe you reffers to the song... so...

Love is Blindness is my fave Zoo TV song (with Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World)... I like several performances and have two favorites versions:

1992-03-05 Atlanta: Extended version with 2 Edge's outro solos, both sounds different than usual but the last sounds epic

1992-06-04 Dortmund: Extended version with long Edge's outro solo and good work between Adam and Larry... September 1913 is snippeted at end... my 2 fave versions

Special mention also for:

1992-05-31 London Similar to Dortmund, but without work with bass and drums at end... September 1913 and Aedh Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven are snippeted

1992-06-13 Kiel One of my fave shows ever... but in Love is Blindness, similar to Dortmund, with extended solo (more extended than Dortmund and London) but without good drums and bass at end like Dortmund

1993-07-29 Oslo Good solo at end and special mention for All Along The Watchtower snippeted at end
  3. Originally posted by fleavox:Hi

Do you want to know the best show, or the best performance in this song? I believe you reffers to the song... so...

Love is Blindness is my fave Zoo TV song (with Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World)... I like several performances and have two favorites versions:

1992-03-05 Atlanta: Extended version with 2 Edge's outro solos, both sounds different than usual but the last sounds epic

1992-06-04 Dortmund: Extended version with long Edge's outro solo and good work between Adam and Larry... September 1913 is snippeted at end... my 2 fave versions

1992-05-31 London Similar to Dortmund, but without work with bass and drums at end... September 1913 and Aedh Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven are snippeted

1992-06-13 Kiel One of my fave shows ever... but in Love is Blindness, similar to Dortmund, with extended solo (more extended than Dortmund and London) but without good drums and bass at end like Dortmund

1993-07-29 Oslo Good solo at end and special mention for All Along The Watchtower snippeted at end
    Someone uploaded something?

It's a great version from the middle on, but they screwed up the bridge (as many other times during the early Zoo TV tour stages).

It might sound typical, casual or easy, but I truly think Sydney features one of the best LIB -if not the best- versions, it's just perfect from start to finish.
  4. Originally posted by fleavox:Hi

I was live and in person for the Atlanta version and it was absolutely brilliant!
  5. For me, it's Kiel 1992-06-13, hands down. The ultimate version of the song for me.

But I see a few versions on here I'm not familiar with, time to go check them out...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Someone uploaded something?

[YouTube Video]

It's a great version from the middle on, but they screwed up the bridge (as many other times during the early Zoo TV tour stages).

It might sound typical, casual or easy, but I truly think Sydney features one of the best LIB -if not the best- versions, it's just perfect from start to finish.
    hahaha yeah I uploaded this one

Also uploaded Oslo....

7. and London

8. I recalled the All Along The Watchtower snippet (really good after the "a little death" bridge, not so good at the end) but I didn't remember Bono's different vocal style, starting one octave lower for the first minute and a half, then going on with Larry's crescendo... Wow, incredible.
  9. Wow! These versions are fantastic!

10. And this is Dortmund

11. The Yankee Stadium version from the Stay single has to be up there.
  12. What a song.

What a cover.