1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which edition of the Paris show will you buy?
    - Standard DVD
    - Deluxe DVD
    - Blu-ray
    - Super Deluxe Box
    - I will buy multiple editions
    - I won't buy any edition

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
  2. Blu-ray for me
  3. Deluxe DVD (since I don't own anything that can play Blu-Ray)
  4. Box Set - non-shirt version. I'm interested in the book (though I know even expecting nothing I will be disappointed lol). And it looks a lot better than the white covers. The USB bulb is a funny idea.
  5. Blu-ray
  6. Super Deluxe Box ..if i find it here
  7. So confused, there's almost too much choice these days!

Bring back video cassettes I say. I jest obviously!

I suppose once upon a time at the height of my collecting I may have gone for the Super Deluxe Box but its a tad too expensive for me I guess right now at least, and I'm trying to put some funds aside for the next part of the tour, or indeed next tour.

So maybe the blu-ray for now (it has the bonus material on I assume), then the box set later down the line off ebay or something, although it has to get in the queue, Achtung Baby Super Deluxe is top of the list hehe.
  8. Probably none. I don't have any multimedia player besides my computer, and a MP4 rip will do nicely here
  9. If I buy it, it'll be the blu-ray.
  10. Let me read this right ...
    A moderator says that he will pirate an official release ? great ...
  11. He can do whatever he pleases in his own time. What internet police force are you part of now? If he's going to go to another site and download something for personal use, who the hell are we to stop him?

Sergio, you could always just stick to the videos distributed on U2Torrents. No need to feel bad about pirating the official release then.