1. Who says anything about pirating?
    The show(s) are already and legally available in MP4 format so all I'm saying is that I won't be buying an overpriced piece of merchandising that would go straight to the shelf, and probably just stick to the MP4 rips I already have.

Thank you for caring about my moral enough to take the time and post after depriving us of your posts for over one month. We've been suffering!
  2. probably gonna get the super deluxe edition bc I'm u2 trash.

3. And he'll be getting the audio in mp3, not FLAC.

Me, probably the deluxe DVD.

Oh shit!!!

4. I wish they could release an audio only version of the show so I don't have to put 22+ video files on my iPod
  5. For your personal use, you can rip the audio off from your bought DVD/BD copy and put that onto your ipod. Just not allowed to share in public.
  6. I still don't know if I'm gonna buy an edition. I have heard the video is from multiple shows. Is the audio also from multiple shows? They did this with the Chicago DVD. I can hear clearly that the audio of The Electric Co is a mix of May 9 and May 10, comparing the bootlegs audio with the dvd. And I also don't like the Hamish Hamilton highspeed video cuts.
  7. I don't have the money for it, so none.
  8. I know that feeling from when I was a broke college student. Now that I have a job I get to decide between paying for rent or buying concert tickets.
  9. super de luxe edition, already ordered by fanfire.com for, i think, 129 Euro
  10. super deluxe.. but hate that i couldn't use my discount code!
  11. Oh yeah, the U2.com subscription discount code doesn't work here...
  12. Well, it all depends on one thing;
    if the version of The Troubles is a live version than i'll buy the blu-ray, if not i won't buy a thing because the rest of the stuff was already aired on tv