1. Hi there.

Sometime, I decided that I'd listen to all of U2 concerts, at least once and at least, from one source.

Don't know if somebody already did that; actually, it would be great to know if so. Don't remember the date I started, but for now, I have already completed Elevation, Vertigo, 360 and 2015 I + e tours. I'm currently about to finish Zoo TV's second leg, and I'm planning to get into Pop Mart and Joshua Tree next year.

Since I have a desk job, time has not been a problem so, I'm working on a daily basis.Everyday I play one gig on my way to the office and finish listening to it once I get there; also, I read the show highlights from Pimm's book.

Don't know how long it will take to finish this madness, but just wanted to share my thoughts and thank everybody at U2start for making it possible.
  2. Good luck!

Let us know if there are any real 'undiscovered gems' out there - great shows that no one really talks about.
  3. Awesome! Don't forget to pick the best performances of the songs!
  4. I started listening to U2 bootlegs right after the Elevation tour when they started to become more readily available through the growing internet sites. I would guess I've listened to 90% of their bootlegs since then!
  5. I did it ...it took me some years... i listened one show everyday ( Monday to Friday) an i mixed the tours , for not to get tired of some songs / shows ( some tours have the same setlist almost ever)
  6. Working on it since 2012
  7. There has been some projects like this, JC. Most of the people I know eventually abandoned the idea after a severe burnout, but others (like Pato) completed it Good luck with it, and enjoy the journey!
  8. Mexico 1992/11/25 tomorrow, and that concludes the 1992 leg. Next monday I'm starting wth the few 1993 shows I haven't listened to yet...all I can say now is that I'm really hooked on Zoo TV for the moment, I'm going to miss it a lot once I finish it.
  9. Wow, that's an ambitious but cool goal. Keep us up to date with your progress!
  10. Originally posted by jcvertigo06:Mexico 1992/11/25 tomorrow, and that concludes the 1992 leg. Next monday I'm starting wth the few 1993 shows I haven't listened to yet...all I can say now is that I'm really hooked on Zoo TV for the moment, I'm going to miss it a lot once I finish it.
    Keep up the good work
    Are you writing any kind of review / notice when listening to every particular show?
  11. Should really broaden my horizons and listen to other bootlegs in my iTunes. Got 80GB worth of U2 bootlegs alone, seem to listen to the same ones over and over haha.
  12. As planned, I just started The Joshua Tree Tour yesterday. Seems like the band and I were thinking about the same for 2017.