1. Well, last night saw the opening ceremony in Rio for the 2016 Summer Olympics. There's been a bit of controversy in the build-up to these games, but it's here now and we can finally focus on the sporting action. Are there any particular events are you looking forward to? What hopes do you have for your home nation in terms of medals?
  2. I'll only watch the football tournament, to be honest.
    2-2!
  3. 50km race walk?
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[image]
    Well, last night saw the opening ceremony in Rio for the 2016 Summer Olympics. There's been a bit of controversy in the build-up to these games, but it's here now and we can finally focus on the sporting action. Are there any particular events are you looking forward to? What hopes do you have for your home nation in terms of medals?
    All I know so far is that I found the opening ceremonies to be almost as laughably sad as our next president will be...
  5. After an endless round of commercials, false starts, disqualifications, and in 10 seconds is over.
    Sorry if I sound harsh. I've never been a fan of Olympic Games, maybe because we suck big time at every event.
  6. That's the cycling road race done. I don't need to watch anything else.
  7. Volleyball, football and handball!

8. I was impressed with the flag carrier of Tonga
  9. Pretty much watching whatever I can on my days off. Personally, I'm deeply invested in swimming, but volleyball and gymnastics are interesting as well.
  10. main and likely only interest in Federica Pellegrini